W.A.R W.A.R

lol

Love the ending man...xD

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Nice!

It was well worth the time and the ending was pretty funny, good job hope to see another like this.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

DDR?

Yes :D Vary nice video I loved the part with snake xD You made my day Thank you!

Dunce Dunce Revolution Dunce Dunce Revolution

kinda fun

This was alright tho a bit easy then gets instantly hard, to you can win it pretty easy (Which I like yet dis like) I give this game a 4/5 I hope to see another one along the way in the future Thanks.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Fun?

Yes vary fun I wish I could find more games like this. I wonder tho, that beat the game in 200 seconds is a bit hard any tips? that's the only medal i need :P

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

It was ok.

It was extremely easy, and I was expecting a shooting game. Tho it was not it was still a great game, just a few things I would like to see in the next one follows:
-shooting
-same base options
-longer game play
-options for difficulty easy, medium, hard, unreal, etc.

Other than that it was enjoyable. Also the ranking system was alright tho I got both A+, thus I would like to see a rank on an over all scale. Tanks for making this game and I am looking forward to the next.

GothTech GothTech

WOW

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW! This is one of the best I've heard on new-grounds in a long time. Tho I can see it taking longer than a week to make...lol what platform are you using? FL Studio 8? I would like to know, I'm testing allot of music makers to find one that I like and FL 8 I have not tried.

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

yup fl8 my friend. once u become accustommed to how things work in a program, you can universally translate it to any program, try fl and reason and see which one u like better, dont forget tutorials!

The Empire in the Sky The Empire in the Sky

EPIC!

This was a wonderful peace of work I Enjoyed it, Tho it dose have the Gothic sounds it needs more of it. Other than that it put me in a Great mood. Also keep up the great work.

army chick army chick

<(>.>)>

I think I like this, Shows allot of emotion if you know somewhat were I'm going. Great art work, May I ask what program you used for this? or did you scan it? Well any ways love your work. Keep it up and maybe you can get 1st place or better yet get your stuff to a art museum xD

dommi-fresh responds:

program? its all by hand pen and paint mate

Ichimaru Gin Ichimaru Gin

Not bad.

Vary good skill you have there, keep it up

Relative Tranquility Relative Tranquility

Love it

vary cool, and nice effects you added in.

MarshmallowGherkin responds: