Dunce Dunce Revolution Dunce Dunce Revolution

kinda fun

This was alright tho a bit easy then gets instantly hard, to you can win it pretty easy (Which I like yet dis like) I give this game a 4/5 I hope to see another one along the way in the future Thanks.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Fun?

Yes vary fun I wish I could find more games like this. I wonder tho, that beat the game in 200 seconds is a bit hard any tips? that's the only medal i need :P

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

It was ok.

It was extremely easy, and I was expecting a shooting game. Tho it was not it was still a great game, just a few things I would like to see in the next one follows:
-shooting
-same base options
-longer game play
-options for difficulty easy, medium, hard, unreal, etc.

Other than that it was enjoyable. Also the ranking system was alright tho I got both A+, thus I would like to see a rank on an over all scale. Tanks for making this game and I am looking forward to the next.

Bunny Invasion: Easter Bunny Invasion: Easter

Really Great Game!

This game is truly amazing, Tho it was short and there are a few bugs, other than that it was fin playing. I look foreword to the next Bunny Invasion, Since the last was was just as good as this. Keep up the great work!

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

love it!

this is a pretty fun game, to bad that's its short. although worth the playing time ten fold.

Balloon Boy Adventure Balloon Boy Adventure

not half bad.

needs some work, it gets a bit hard. but i think you should add in a way to make it easier to kill the birds since you run out of puke quick.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

this might hurt.

game indeed sucks, needs heath and a way you don't die in the 1st 5 sec's of playing, also needs to be a bit easier since you die so much and so fast. thats my honest opinion.

ArmorSlots ArmorSlots

needs work.

its ok just needs a bit of spicing up, it dose get boring after a few minutes.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

its alright for what it is.

needs more, like a way you and upgrade the bike to go faster, and a way to improve the ramps. I still enjoyed it for the most part till i got stuck :P, well keep up the good job and ill like to see a 2ed to this one.

Dadgame Dadgame

Dude i love you

this game is assume on so many levels