W.A.R W.A.R

lol

Love the ending man...xD

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Nice!

It was well worth the time and the ending was pretty funny, good job hope to see another like this.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

DDR?

Yes :D Vary nice video I loved the part with snake xD You made my day Thank you!

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

LMFAO

This is how it really is playing the game, Tho I bet there should be another one around like this? At least I hope..lol

WoW: When Gnomes Fly WoW: When Gnomes Fly

Chicken!

O its one of those nomes you coming home with me...lol That part cracked me up, Great job, hope to see more from you.

In The Dark Trailer In The Dark Trailer

What is this??

It looks vary good, you should tell me when it comes out.

Comick responds:

episode one comes out on halloween :)

"Dare" "Dare"

Sad but good!

Love the meaning of it, Really makes you think about life and were you want to take it. Wish we all could know were we want to be in life. Thanks for Sharing such a wonderful video with a great message.

HotFish-SameButDifferent HotFish-SameButDifferent

Dang!

I have had some of the same problems with some AMV Movies I have mad in the past, kinda sad too see the Band (makers of the music) Agree to let you use the song, and then there Producers (Signers of the Band) Will not let you. I hope it all works out for you in the end to Complete This saga. I say this cuz I like your work. On day I do Hope to see your work on TV or better (Hulu) Which will help by increasing your Success Rate ^_^.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Love it!

Just saw all the little Episodes and I got to say its one of the best I've seen on NG! Hope too see more like it soon, Reminds me of my 1st love...lol well Great work and I hope you have more in the making.

Castle III part C Castle III part C

Loved it!

This saga is just amazing keep up the Great work :D